Oh say, can you see...
d***@gmail.com
2008-06-10 21:28:13 UTC
Oops, almost forgot to post these couple, too--

(Ladyland, circa 1996)

(all of a piece)

(you guys recognize this, right? lol)

(Larry Lee, center)

(Larry Lee, right)

(by several accounts, this is Jimi leaving after the infamous Madison
Square Garden meltdown)

(22 Lansdowne Crescent, aerial view)
Roscoe
2008-06-11 04:24:44 UTC
Thanks for the posts dover75 - I'm still pissed that some corporate
fools (white collar conservative pointing there plastic finger) made
the decision to tear down the ELL Studios facade in favor of glass and
metal. Jimi designed it, and now it's gone forever with one
unbelievably stupid decision. Historic landmarks aren't historic unless
you don't tear the friggin' things down. Oh well, at least the fools
can never touch the music...Fly On.
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m245/axisinladyland/e-ldayland96.jpg
Elmo' 7#9
2008-06-11 19:26:16 UTC
Thanks for these (all new to me).

Electric Ladyland looks worse than the cheapskate places I use !

Elmo' 7#9
Roscoe
2008-06-17 21:37:04 UTC
...and pay for a fake? Not me.