Jimi and Steve Stills
dash10606
2008-07-14 15:20:52 UTC
I presume most have seen this tidbit, but in case you've been living
under rock...

http://www.musicradar.com/news/guitars/jimi-hendrix-and-stephen-stills-album-confirmed-163937

Question: How could you 'forget' that you had Hendrix playing on a
dozen or so of of your studio-quality tracks?
box011
Maybe he was high? :o)
Morning Glory
2008-08-10 02:15:56 UTC
Post by dash10606
I presume most have seen this tidbit, but in case you've been living
under rock...
http://www.musicradar.com/news/guitars/jimi-hendrix-and-stephen-still...
Question:  How could you 'forget' that you had Hendrix playing on a
dozen or so of of your studio-quality tracks?
I guess he didn't want everyone to know that he had one of rock's
hottest guitarist play on some of his tracks!
Elmo' 7#9
2008-08-11 21:39:26 UTC
Question: How could you 'forget' that you had Hendrix playing on a
dozen or so of of your studio-quality tracks?
That's easy for Stills - during his Freebasing years, he'd invented an
alternate history for himself where, instead of playing for Buffalo
Springfield, he'd been fighting in Vietnam.

Elmo' 7#9